Bachelor's degree or relevant experience required, with five or more years of digital advertising and campaign management experience. Digital experience is a must and broadcast is a plus.
- Possesses comprehensive professional knowledge and expertise in running digital advertising campaigns and multi-platform campaigns
- Proficiency with Google Suite/Microsoft Office
- Ability to master new technologies and implement best practices for operations
- Detail-oriented problem solver with a positive attitude
- Experience identifying key issues, involving relevant parties, problem solving and communicating effectively through resolution
- Ability to be proactive, take ownership, and work independently
- Impeccable relationship-management skills, across both internal and external groups
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.