The Trafficker’s role is crucial to ensuring the success of the Advertising Operations department. The role includes regular day-to-day communication with Campaign Managers, Media Strategists, and Account Executives to facilitate required tasks to make sure client expectations are being met.
This is an integral position within a fast-paced business. It requires self-motivation, enthusiasm, resilience, flexibility and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. The position also requires an analytical and logical thinker with the conviction to meet problems head-on and solve them accurately and quickly.
• Trafficking creative in ad server
• Gathering screenshots after campaign launch and sending them to client
• Coordinating with our sales team and creative agencies to ensure creatives are built on time and to specification
• Ensure one day campaigns run as scheduled
• Pulling ad hoc reporting upon request
• Sending pacing updates to publisher partners
• Ensuring clients and internal sales teams are receiving exceptional customer service and support
• Working with internal teams to identify and design new tools and systems to improve efficiency
• Assisting with various special projects as needed
• Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Superior time management and organizational skills as well as the capacity to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Experience with online ad serving systems, such as DFP, a huge plus
• Knowledge of 3rd party ad tags (DFA/DCM, PointRoll, Sizmek, Flashtalking, etc.) helpful
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently
• Superior verbal and written communication and customer service skills
• Flexible, personable attitude with the willingness to go the extra mile
• Strong desire to grow with company and learn new skills
• 0-1 years of digital ad operations trafficking experience
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, more than 60 radio stations, six daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications; and more than 100 digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country,... Hookem.com, and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million newspaper readers, and more than 14 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.